|Prep time: 5 minutes||Cooking time: 30 minutes||Total time: 35 minutes|
4 cups diced apples or pears
2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
1⁄2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray or oil a square pan (8 x 8 x 2 inches).
- Arrange fruit in pan. Mix remaining ingredients and sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender, about 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Use any fresh, frozen or drained canned fruit that you have on hand.
- Add 1/2 cup of dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, cut apricots).
- Try vanilla yogurt as a topping and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Tab 2 Content (Recipe Categories):