|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cooking time: 45 minutes||Total time: 55 minutes|
3⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup green onion or onion, chopped (1 medium onion)
1 cup baking mix (for biscuits or pancakes)
1 teaspoon italian seasoning (or dried leaf basil and oregano)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray or oil 12 muffin cups.
- Sprinkle cheese, onions, broccoli and tomatoes in muffin cups.
- Place remaining ingredients in a bowl and beat until smooth. Pour egg mixture over other ingredients in muffin cups.
- Bake until golden brown or until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 35-40 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try chopped zucchini or mushrooms as part of the vegetables
- Use any variety of cheese your family enjoys
- Bake in a pie pan instead of muffin cups (baking time will be longer)
Tab 2 Content (Recipe Categories):