|Prep time: 5 minutes||Cooking time: 5 minutes||Total time: 10 minutes|
1⁄2 teaspoon oregano or basil
1⁄3 cup shredded cheese (1 1/2 ounces)
1 small onion, chopped (about 2/3 cup)
1 clove garlic, chopped (or 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder)
2 cups fresh, canned or frozen mixed vegetables (green beans, zucchini, peas, corn, broccoli, mushrooms)
- Beat eggs with pepper, oregano or basil, and cheese in a medium bowl.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet. Add onions, garlic, and other vegetables and cook on medium (300 degrees in an electric skillet) until soft.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables. With knife or spatula, lift outer edges of eggs so egg mixture flows to the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until eggs are set, about 6 minutes. Top with tomato slices.
- Cut into 8 wedges; serve hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Tab 1 Content (Tips or Involve Kids):
Tab 2 Content (Recipe Categories):