|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cooking time: 30 minutes||Total time: 40 minutes|
3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Scrub potatoes well but do not peel.
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges, lengthwise.
- Mix oil, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder, and onion powder together. Spread the mixture on the sides of each potato wedge.
- Place on a baking sheet with space between wedges.
- Bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Covering the baking sheet with foil under the potatoes will help with clean-up.
- Adjust the seasoning to your taste.
- Baking time can vary according to size of the wedges; test for doneness by poking with a fork.
- sliced fruit
- a glass of low-fat milk
Tab 1 Content (Tips or Involve Kids):
Tab 4 Content:
Click a link below if you need a version of this recipe that serves:
Tab 2 Content (Recipe Categories):