6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate (about 3/4 cup)
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Put the lid on tightly.
- Blend for about 30 seconds or until smooth. Serve and enjoy.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- If you don’t have a blender, mix the ingredients well in a bowl until frothy.
- Add a small banana, a handful of strawberries, or another favorite fruit before blending.
Tab 4 Content:
Our Milk Magazine features this recipe:
Tab 2 Content (Recipe Categories):
Food Hero Monthly Recipe: