|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cooking time: 30 minutes||Total time: 40 minutes|
3 cups potatoes cut in 1-inch pieces
1⁄4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
1⁄2 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded or grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Roast 25 minutes; sprinkle with cheese; roast 5 to 10 minutes more. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try other types of cheese or a blend!
Tab 1 Content (Tips or Involve Kids):
Tab 2 Content (Recipe Categories):