|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cooking time: 20 minutes||Total time: 30 minutes|
2 cups grated cauliflower (about half a medium head)
1⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet or line with parchment paper or foil.
- Grate cauliflower on large holes of a grater.
- In a medium bowl, combine cauliflower, egg, flour, cheese, and salt; mix well.
- Press mixture together to make about 15 small balls or logs; Place on the baking sheet with space between each ball or log.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. For extra crispy tots, broil for an extra 2 minutes. Watch closely to avoid burning.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Texture will be best when freshly made.
Tab 1 Content (Tips or Involve Kids):
Tab 5 Content:
Click a link below if you need a version of this recipe that serves: