|Prep time: 15 minutes||Cooking time: 5 minutes||Total time: 20 minutes|
1 cup raisins, or other dried fruit
- In a saucepan bring honey to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in peanut butter.
- Add dry cereal, oats and raisins; mix well. Remove from heat
- Lightly spray or oil an 8 inch square baking pan with cooking spray. Press into prepared 8-inch pan. When cool, cut into 16 bars.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Try this recipe with 4 cups of unsweetened cereal flakes instead of the rice cereal and oats.
- Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.
- To avoid peanuts or peanut butter, try sunflower seeds or sunflower seed butter.
- sliced banana
- and a glass of low-fat milk
Tab 1 Content (Tips or Involve Kids):
Tab 4 Content:
Click a link below if you need a version of this recipe that serves:
Tab 2 Content (Recipe Categories):